- All rules listed in Individual Events General Rules apply.
- Three to sixteen (3-16) actors may participate.
- The material must be drawn from published plays written for the theatre. Poetry, fiction, screenplays, and lyrics will not be allowed.
- A full copy of the published play must be brought to the room and placed on the adjudicators’ table (electronic and E-book copies are acceptable). Without the script the student will be allowed to perform, but they will NOT be rated and will NOT be considered for showcase.
- All material should be presented as if within the context of a full production.
- Not to exceed five (5) minutes.
- Each room will be provided with eight (8) chairs and one (1) table. You are limited to the furniture in the room.